It's really tiring to go back to school after a week of resting(slacking) at home. I mean, it's not that I purposely skipped it for no reason or anything, I was sick(really!). And it's like some kinda sick week or something, coz like I wasn't the only one who skipped school, alot of my classmates weren't present too . Even Crystal didn't come. I thought I was gonna leave her sitting alone but then, she called me at home(coz at that time I still haven't bought a replacement yet) and my mum answered, and she asked her," are you in school?". Then she told me in Malay that Crystal didn't come to school as well. Sadly, there's alot to catch up and it's irritating coz when the teacher is teaching and I'm like blur about it. Like maths and history, the communist Russia part(stalin, USSR and transition thingy). stress.stress.stress. Sometimes I really wish I am taking o'levels this year instead of next, so that I won't be stuck studying all this stuff for long but then again, if I were to take it this year, I would flunk it like hell.
p.s I've rebonded my hair last saturday with Saleha(Thank god she told me about it,very last minute actually). There was an offer at the shop and it was quite cheap for rebonding.After that we went to IMM and ate at pepper lunch(but we kinda regret about paying that amount, but still, the taste was awesome), and she also went over to my house.Overall, I think the rebonding was so worth it[:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.