This is seriously irritating,I just got my hp bill today, and was DAMN SHOCK at the price. I mean wtf? And plus it's damn confusing. How come I always have to pay more than the plan I signed up for? I mean it don't make sense. Previously when I was using a cheaper plan, the price I have to pay was 60+ and I don't even know why it's that expensive when the plan was suppose to be 20+ Now when my plan is more expensive(yes, I changed plan) than the previous plan, I have to pay outrageous amounts for my bill. What's confusing is, why do I have to pay an extra $45 for the new plan? And why do I have to pay for some stupid MP3 Music Pack that I don't sign up for? Stupid line man. *screams* Are they trying to cheat our money or what? And for nothing tomorrow we have to their stupid place to enquire. I should just use a bloody prepaid card uh. Save all the money,trouble and time. ]:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.