And I will try.. To fix you.

14 June 2009 // 2:29 PM
♣ updates!

Finally I get to blog.
GEEZ.
Ok, continuation from the Thursday at Singapore Poly.

Thursday: Went to school, met up with Crystal as she got choir,
then went to the D & T area to wait for Mr C*
He was talking about the AEM and our poor attendance.
Was shocked that he said I was only absent once.
(really uh? I thought 2? I don't know)
After the whole thing, went to commonwealth to eat,
but on the way, I was checking my bag for my EZ link and I can't find it!
Continue walking to Koufu anyway, coz I thought it was stuck somewhere
in my bag, but sadly, it's lost for real.
After that, totally no mood to eat.
Have to use coins to S'pore poly(damn it luh)
Then while at SP Zi Ling msged Crystal saying that she found my EZ link in sch!
I was SO THANKFUL!
One problem less.
And on that day also, I decided to remove my tongue stud.
(mum's too suspicious already)
I will still keep the barbell and pictures for memory.
LOL, I'm not gonna post the pics here though :X
Anyway, met up with Zi Ling at her bus stop and got back my EZ link[:
And that concludes the day.
(Finally I can talk without worrying about my mum seeing the stud)
But I did wake up at 2am and tried to ut back the stud.
Was too late ]:

Friday: Class outing! Went to Pasir Ris. Got the class hoody and it was NICE!
Totally love it :D
Went to watch Ghosts of girlfriends past with Saleha at Bugis
It was freaking last minute uh, can't believe she agreed to go out with me.
At first, wanted to watch dance subaru but it's not available.
Anyway, at the theater saleha recommended the salted popcorn(with extra butter)
And it's friggin nice!
We ate it so fast that it was finished even before the movie was halfway thru.
So we were left popcorn-less for the rest of the movie.
After the movie we just roam around Bugis street
(feeling damn dizzy, maybe coz of the popcorn?)
Then, went to Iluma and tried the super long escalator.
It was fun. I kept telling saleha about jumping/rolling down.
LOL.
And she asked if I needed some help?
She could push me down if I insist .
After walking around, we were damn hungry and went hunting for fast foods.
We found none that appeals to us there and decided to go for burger king at bugis street.
(yes, we walked back but it's not that far)



I've even bought the same cardigan as Saleha(she talked me into buying it)
But it's cool[:
No regrets.

Sunday: (which is today) Did a full on renovation with my blog.
LOL. Decided to experiment with colours and words and icons[:
Decided to go for the simplicity look.
And you know what?
I like it that way[:

p.s I hope he still haven't gave up yet. *fingers crossed*
To M*, u're such a bloody faggot.
Stop pretending and get straight to the point.
If you don't have the balls to let people know.
Then don't ask.
I hate people like you.
Get a life seriously.
I'm not the kind of girl you wanna mess with.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.