I've finally got my tongue pierced. Ok, I'm not gonna lie and say it didn't hurt. Coz it hurts like hell for me. But it's bearable uh, not so painful that I would hurl (but quite close enough). lol. But that's for me uh. Idk bout y'll. I guess different people have different pain tolerance level. But there's something I must warn you. You can't eat solid food and you can't talk properly! It sucks uh. But I will be patient and wait for it to heal. Then I can change the stud and buy a shorter one with a smaller barbell. It's sad uh that when you pierce they have to give you this huge stud, coz apparently your tongue will swell and stuff. Sighs. Nvm nvm. I will wait. And thanks Saleha for accompanying me to Far East. `Thanks loads[: Oh yeah, and we also went to watch night at the museum 2!
p.s This website is helpful[: http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/articles/ptafter/tongue.html
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.