22 June 2009 // 4:50 PM
♣ slaccckkkkyyyy.
Have been ignoring my blog for the past week.
Oppsss.
Well coz on the 15th to 19th June we had this AEM thing at Ngee Ann Poly.
It was fun.
We get to go on field trips and stuff.
And plus, we get to use the computer(all the time).
I mean how cool is that?
We can just sit there and use ebuddy or play online games and no one would care.
Ngee Ann poly is just damn cool uh.
I would wanna go there after my o'levels, if I can make it(hopefully).
Anyway check out the blogs that I have to create at Ngee Ann.
It's like super last minute uh, especially the World Peace thing.
LOL. Typical Amira, everything is done at last minute.
Personal blog &
Interest blogOH, and click on the adverts please!
Thanks[:
Anyway, rewiiiiiinnnnd back to Saturday, was suppose to go out with Saleha.
We planned to watch Dance Subaru at Cathay but she woke up late!
Sad ]:
Usually, on the day when we're suppose to go out, she would call me really early in the morning
to double check details but she didn't call me on Saturday and it's like already 10 plus.
(we're suppose to meet at 11am)
My mum told me that she probably overslept and she was right.
LOL.
Anyway, since she can't make it.
My mum decided to bring me out instead, so first we went to the furniture shop,
as we need to get new covers for the sofa and also a shoe rack(to replace the old one),
and since it's so near Vivo, we went there.
So what else can I do but SHOP!
Oh, I just LOVE the GSS[:
We went to Gap to get me a gray cardigan and also 2 shirts from Mango[:
Wanted to go to Forever 21 but its late and my mum wanna go home.
Sad ]:
Anyway I sooo need to save money, wanna get my hair rebonded and also more clothes!
p.s To a certain someone out there, I think you should really mind your own business.
It's really my problem what I wanna do to myself, and I don't think it concerns you.
You should be the one who needs to get a life. Seriously.
( not mentioning anyone in particular, if you think it's you than too bad,
im not gonna mention names)