oh gawdd.. In total agony luh due the freaking piercing. Sighhhss but still I'm not gonna take it out. No wayy, I'm not giving up that easily. It just makes eating super hard for me. My mum made yummy chicken porridge and I can't even eat it properly. And she's like "why? not nice?" Den I'm like "no no, nice.." But she's like skeptical, oh well. Let's just keep it that way, so that she won't figure out bout the piercing. And it makes eating freaking slow. Like it takes me like freaking 15 mins to eat 2 french fries. How miserable rite? Now my tongue is like in a pale colour, it's like whitish instead of the usual pink. LOOOLLLL.. And plus I still can't talk properly yet, I mean I can talk but it's like abit muffled. I have to wait for atleast 5 days. ]`: Sod it. But I'm not giving up yet. Nuh uh.
p.s I have enough of piercing for this year.LOL. Seriously uh. The tongue is gonna be my last piercing for this year( I think). Maybe next year or smth den I would pierce the navel(MAYBE!). As for the cartilage I'm not too sure. Still considering.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.