OHEMGEE! In the midst of the tongue saga. Saleha and Me can still think about food~! We are planning to have a junk food feast at her house after 2 weeks (once my stud is changed) I can't wait. I can finally eat as much as I want. This tongue thing is really a torture. But I hope it would be worth it, once it's healed and stuff. Anyway back to the feeeeeaaaastt[: This are the stuffs we are getting:
tomyam nissin cup noodles (1) - amira chicken nissin cup noodles (1) - amira cadbury double chocolate fudge (1) - saleha ham and cheese sandwiches (2)- saleha ruffles sour cream chips(1) - amira
I know I know.Fattening rite? But well it's OK! Just for a day. It won't hurt. Right? And we would be renting a DVD or smth to watch. Oh wait, no. We are watching BOYS OVER FLOWERS instead. WOOTS. Perfect~ Isn't it fun to just chill out and eat junk food and watch the laptop (coz we're watching the show on youtube)? Can't wait for the plan to launch! And also for my tongue to heal. Oh wait, did I mention, that maybe after all this eating and slacking. We would be going jogging to burn the calories. But then again. Who can be so sure? I mean jogging? So not the kinda thing I would wanna do at that moment. LOLZX. We'll see :D
p.s THANKS saleha for the drop down achieves! It's damn cool and neat<3
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.