And I will try.. To fix you.

01 June 2009 // 7:27 PM
♣ Bad moods.

When you're alone.
You can really think about things you don't wanna care about.
But it's just pouring out like a running tap.
Even though you don't want it to be like that.
*
*
*
Today went out to lavender to change my passport but hell.
It didn't happen.
The place was damn crowded and we can't be bothered to fill up the form there.
And the car kept giving unnecessary probs.
It's embarrassing coz people kept looking.
Fug it.
*
*
*
I don't know why but I'm suddenly listening to korean songs like as if I understand them.
lol.
But they are really nice.
And comforting.
It's like a totally different thing from the songs that I usually listen to.
~boys over flowers ♥
Addictive man[:
And Lee Min Ho is so hawttt.. :D
loolz -.-
*
*
*
Don't ask me why my blogskin is so pale.
I like it that way.
Just like my mood.
And don't ask me about my tagboard or links.
lol.



You're mad at me when I talk.
Now when I'm silent you're mad at me too?
Damn it luh.


To frens out there who tried calling me but I'm always unavailable.
Sorry guys.
Just having some problems.
I will explain it to you when I have the time.
Hope you're not mad.
`Sorry.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.