My mum and dad went out today(for doctor's appointment). I was soooo happy coz I can finally have the whole house to myself. I mean I could do practically whatever I want. But sadly, my mum's back real quick, like she left around 9 am And back by 11am. Like URGGGGHHHH... I LOVE being alone at home(sometimes). And especially with my tongue problem, means I don't have to talk to anyone. When my mum's at home, she's always talking! And it's hard to reply her. (she expects a reply most of the time. -.-) Which sucks BIG time uh coz my tongue feels less painful when I don't talk. So I would rather keep my mouth shut for this 1 week or 2. But sadly it's impossible. Oh tongue, please heal quickly. I can't wait for you to heal, therefore I can change my stud. Please heal within a week. I can die just thinking bout how long it's taking. What's taking you so long man?
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.