09 June 2009 // 7:06 AM
♣ 400th post[:
My tongue piercing is officially a week now.
And I can say it's honestly much better.
I can eat solid food already.
And my speech is slightly better.
Anywayyy, I can't wait for like another week.
Then I can finally change my stud :D
(or should I just change it before 2 weeks?)
I just hope that my parents don't find out about it ever.
*fingers crossed*
Anyway, when I woke up this morning, my tragus piercing was almost out.
Like if I push it a bit more, the whole stud would fall off.
I was like "what the?!!"
I have no choice but to push the thing in.
It hurts like hell luh.
But I can't afford to let the hole close up that fast.
Oh, and you might be wondering why am I online so early in the morning?
Coz this is my one and only chance to go online since my parents left early for the hospital.
My dad is going for an eye operation today.
(Goodluck to him)
So that means I can use the computer for awhile.
LOADDDSS been going on.
Like how I was barred from talking on the phone for like a week.
Coz the other time, I was caught talking on the phone with Saleha.
(after 11pm)
And she gave me this SUPPPPPPEEEERRR majorly huge lecture.
Like how she would change my hp no.
And she would break it into pieces if I still don't obey.
(and more stuffs along that line)
Yeahh, creepy right?
Sighs.
I guess coming online at this hour is like showing how desperate I am uh.
But i have to take chances.
I mean it's like now or like dunno how long more I have to wait.
And I don't want to get my mum pissed again.
I want less arguments.
Thus, means less talking= less chances of seeing stud.
Anyway, wish me all the best.
And goodluck to my dad for his op. hopefully everything goes smoothly.
[: