I guess I didn't mention that I've gotten back my results? Well I did. Coz my parents are not going for the parents-teachers thingy tomorrow. Anyway, I'm like SUPER disappointed with my results. Like super wtf? I mean the subs that I failed are all like so near to the passing mark. (Except for maths and science -.-) But I'm so sad over humanities uh. I mean I was expecting to pass both my SS and hist. But I friggin didn't and all thanks to the bloody SBQ. (despite passing both SEQ, I still failed overall anyway) Like wth? This world is seriously unfair. I studied so hard for it and I didn't pass. But for POA which I was expecting to fail miserably, I passed. Sighs.Sighs. And I guess I was lucky enough to pass uh, thanks to English. I think that I'm just lucky to be one of the 14 people who passed the overall. Seriously, if I fail English I can just go kill myself. This sucks, so what can I do to buck up for EOY? I mean seriously uh, saying that " I would buck up/work harder" is just so cliche. Everyone says that(including me). But in the end, it's still the same -.- Oh help me someone. I just feel like killing myself. Fug it.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.