And I will try.. To fix you.

29 May 2009 // 7:34 PM
♣ retail therapy[:

Nothing is more relaxing than shopping :D
Initially, my mum gave me the nets card for just assessment books,
but ermm, it's a big mistake.
I spend like $138, on loads of other stuffs, like necklaces, studs, face products etc.
LOL.
Who can blame me?
The stuffs are just too tempting.
Anyway, I've even gotten a Mr Bean coin bank to save my money now.
So atleast the money could be use for spending in the future.
I still got loads on my list.
Like reborn my hair( it's a mistake to perm it, people like me are just too lazy to take care of it),
get extensions if my hair is still not long enough by next year.
And maybe get my tongue pierced?
It's pretty nice actually, and I heard it didn't hurt that bad.
Let me find out the cost first.
I'm so broke right now.
In case you might be wondering what happened to my card?
My mum took it back -.-
No more splurging on stuffs anymore.
Sad.
I need money.
Urghh.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.