And I will try.. To fix you.

31 May 2009 // 11:17 PM
♣ realisation

There's so much to do and so little time(and money).
I think I wanna get my hair rebonded uh, seriously can't stand it anymore.
Then I need to get all the other extra stuffs.
And I need to save money to get my tongue pierced.
Sighs.
And besides that, there's still the homework part.
Not to mention the extra classes and all.
Urgh.
I don't even want to think about it uh seriously.
*
*
*
After what happened yesterday, I have realised that I'm just a burden to you.
I'm the death of you right?
I'm such a disappointment right?
Well, if that's the case I'm just gonna be non-existent.
I'm gonna be independent and rely on myself.
I will save money for the things I want.
I will do what I want.
Coz apparently you don't care right?
Fine uh.
I won't disrespect you or anything.
But I must always be guarded and aware.
I don't want to give you any reason to scold me.
I will live my life the way I want it to be.
And i must start learning to keep my feelings unreadable, so it's hard for you to know or understand.
I don't want you to worry about me.
Coz apparently you said I would only come to you when I need help and show you attitude when I don't.
So now, I will handle my own problems.
This is gonna be hard.
But I'm gonna do it.
By doing this, I'm actually doing you a favour.
I hope you're happy now.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.