Today went out with momz. LOL. And she saw my piercing -.- Wasn't happy bout it at first. She was like "asal pakai kat atas? Tindik eh?" Which means why wear it on top? Did you pierce? I just nodded my head. And she said why follow people? And is that the reason I wanted to go Queensway the other day. I just looked at her and smiled. (LOL, I'm not following anybody, I'm just doing it coz I want to -.-) To which she just frowned. But after acting like it's no big deal. She was in an OK mood after that. She even bought me new ear studs[: But when we got back and I tied my hair back. She was like "jangan pakai selalu, mami tak suke" Which means don't wear it often I don't like it. LOL. Sadly mum, sorry. I'm gonna use it every single friggin day. I'm not suppose to remove it for atleast a week. And till then you gotta see it ;] But how bout school on Monday? Should I just use the ear stick? suggestions please?
p.s I think I haven't mention it officially that. I've quit madrassah! Yeah babeh, no more wasted sundays[: Save my parent's money also, right? How sweet of me.(self-praising) *roll eyes*
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.