Sighs. Got back the damned papers today. I did quite horribly. I failed both maths and science! How bad is that? But it's a miracle that I passed POA. I'm effing shocked. But thankful of coz! Anyway. I failed English by BLOODY o.5 marks. I got 24.5/50 for comprehension and summary combined. Can you believe it? I hate the bloody marker uh. If she/he gave me 10 instead of 9.5 I would have passed. And thankfully my summary pulled me up. I was super worried about it. Now, I NEED to pass my composition. That's my ONLY hope. I can't afford to fail English! If I fail english my chances of failing my overall is 50 times higher. Like, hell yeah. If I fail english I need to pass 5 more subs. If I pass english I only need 2 more. Haisshh.. I'm just hoping that I would buck up. Like seriously. I NEVER wanna get retained. It's a BIG NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. God, please give me the strength and will to work hard. Let me overcome it and do well for my finals. ~~~
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.