And I will try.. To fix you.

15 May 2009 // 4:33 PM
♣ Hell's over(for now)

Finalllyyy, the MYEs are over sort of.
It would be officially over on Monday after my Malay listening comprehension.
I can't wait[:
And no school on tuesday(marking day)!
YAYZ..
Anyway, today during D n T exam.
I was like freaking out over the paper that I've forgotten everything that I've learned.
And yeah to top it off, I think Im gonna lose ATLEAST 30m out of that bloody paper.
So I wouldn't be surprised that I might fail uh.
Besides that my science and maths are practically hopeless, so I'm hoping for a miracle.
POA is soooo omg!
I totally forgot everything about the trading and Profit & loss account.
Haish, I'm so dead.
Wish me all the best.
I don't wanna flunk out of 3Exp.
Anyway, after the exams, met up with Kulvin and Weiling.
First we went to Queensway to get my ears pierced(2nd piercing).
YES! I finally got the guts to do it[:
It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.
The whole process was quite fast.
After the whole thing, my ears felt hot and sort of painful.
But now, it's alright :D
Except that my left ear felt a teeny bit more painful then the right.
Anyway, I'm considering tragus and cartilage piercings.
Seems nice.
Brows are too obvious at the moment.
And my mum would kill me.
I mean she don't even know about my 2nd piercing.
I didn't ask for her permission btw.
I just went with it. tsk.
Maybe I would consider doing a navel piercing next year or smth?
I need to know if it hurt to do sit ups.
I mean it would suck uh during the fitness test.
LOL.

p.s kulvin told me that he actually knew that I liked him last year. According to her, he said that it was obvious.lol. Really meh? Or people spill the beans? -.-
Whatever. It's so last year.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.