And I will try.. To fix you.

23 May 2009 // 8:16 PM
♣ FUUNN[:

Today was oh-em-gee.
Seriously uh.
I can't believe I did what I did.
Anyway, I went out with Shabeer today.(yeah, weird rite? so unlike me.)
But but.
I wasn't alone of coz.
Saleha was with me[:
Awesome uh that beetch.
I told her that I was going out with him.
And she's sporting enough to accompany me.
She was like "I want to see him!"
We had other plans about it also at first.
But in the end she just decided to tag along.
LOL.
So I guess your wish came true uh?
But when she first saw him, she was like OMG that's him?!
You should see her expression uh. Priceless.
She even wanted us to ditch him.
Coz too shocked already.
I'm like, LOL! You can't do that.
So in the end we just went up to him.
He was 30 mins late btw.
But we're cool bout it.
Just roam around the place and ate Ben & Jerry's.
After meeting him at candy empire, we find some place to eat.
And settled for Burger King.
Walked and talked.
In the end around 4 plus.
We left.
Wanted to get my tragus pierced at Tiong Bahru just now.
But sadly, I've got only $4.90 left with me.
I need another $3.10.
Sighs.
Nvm. Next time.
But I would so wanna get it before Aesthetic night.
And I guess I would just take the risk and go for the gun.
I don't think I could afford the needle, it costs $20.
Plus according to people who used the gun for their tragus.
It's perfectly fine.
Oh gawd.
I so hope it is.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.