Trust me to come down with a friggin flu and sore throat during the holiday. (is an extra 1-day off counted?) I'm sneezing my nose off like a damn bitch. It's damn friggin irritating luhs. Then my arms are like aching for no apparent reason. And now I'm feeling sleepy when I'm not suppose to. I mean hello? Who wants to sleep at this kinda hour. The night is still young luh!
p.s I know I'm so outdated but the song Still believe in love rocks. It states that the song is from the movie twilight. But idk uh. Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLswqtxWjDw And Beyonce's You're my roc is nice too. :D
should I msg? Or not? Urgh.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.