03 April 2009 // 9:33 PM
♣ RANDOMZ
1) Are you single or attached ?
- Single.lolz
2) How old are you ?
-fantastic fifteen, babeh!
3) Do you have a person you are in love with ?
- ermmm..sorta?
4) What is the name of the person you are in love with ?
- LOL. I guess you all know who already :X
5) If the person you love and your mother drop into the sea , who will you save ?
- hmmm.. mum? I hope he knows how to swim luh. If dunno den I try to save both?
6) Have you ever hugged someone before ?
- lol. It's like asking me if I breathe everyday. DUH!
7) Do you love your parents ?
- YEAH. another DUH.
8) Will you hug the one you are in love with ?
- Of coz luh. isn't it obvious?
9) Are you willing to do anything for your boyfriend/girlfriend ?
- Yeahhh..depends on what is it uh.
10) Are you jealous right now ?
- lol no? jealous of what sia.
11) Who is the last person who messaged you , what is the message?
- S***, "yeah right..haha"
12) Who is your clique ?
- Ermm.. Saleha, Kulvin, Sonaal,Crystal and more??
13) Do you wan to have baby in future ?
- errrmmm..see first.
14) Do you prefer Mac , KFC , Long John Silver , Burger King or Coffee Shop ?
- Hmmm..can I say everything? I LOVE all kinds of junk food [:
15) Are you skinny or fat ?
- fat.
16) Do you smoke ?
- NO! I don't waste money.
17) If you boyfriend/girlfriend is two-timer , what will you do ?
- Ask him what's the reason.
18) If you found that you have a disease , what will you do ?
- Live my life to the fullest and spend time with the people I love.
19) Which CCA are you in ?
- Malay dance. Unbelievable? lol.
20) If you are rich , what will you do ?
- I will tell you that once I consider myself rich enough. [:
21) If the one you are in love with held your hand , what will you do ?
- held his hand too?
22) If the one you are in love with rejected you , what will you do ?
- errrmm.. to be really honest? Cry and then move on.
23) What is your favourite cartoon character ?
- lol.. I don't think I have any?
24) What is your personality ?
- Unpredictable. You gotta know me first :D
25) Friendship or love ?
- ohmahgawd tough. I want both! Call me selfish but whatever.
26) Cookie monster or Elmo ?
- Ermm idk? not really a huge fan of sesame street.
27) What is your horoscope ?
- Aquarius[:
28) When is your birthday ?
- 30th January ;D
29) Who is your idol ?
- Chanel Iman and all the skinny bytches out there.. lol.
30) Who you wished to marry to ?
- someone who's nice and loyal that I could trust, and spend the rest of my life with[:
31) Do you like lollipop ?
- Yeahh..lots lots.
32) Do you have your own diary ?
- Used to.
33) Who are you scared of ?
- umm . idk..
34) Who is your first crush ?
- Aliff, the guy from my kindergarten[: that's like 10 years back.
35) If your face is destroyed , are you still happy ?
- noooo.. i will just kill myself altogether.
36) Happy , sad , stress , lonely or moody ?
- Both happy and sad. Happy bout smth and sad bout smth.
37) What is the BIGGEST thing you afraid of ?
- Creepy friggin crawlies.
38) If you are going to die , who will you first think of ?
- Everyone I love <3
39) If you are kidnapped , who will you wan to call for help first ?
- Errmm..999!
40)Who you think you are ?
- A normal girl with BIG dreams [:
41) Which do you prefer , bee or mosquito ?
- YUCKS.. I hate insects.
42) Are you scared of insects ?
- Sometimes especially those really gross ones..
43) If you saw ghost , what will you do ?
- Turn back and run.
44) There is a admire of yours and he wont die heart , what will you do ?
- errrmm.. what you mean?
45) If your clique quarrel , what will you do ?
- Try to solve the prob and make it fine again[:
46) If you quarrel with your boyfriend/girlfriend and he wanted to break , what will you do ?
- If that's the only way, then go for it.
47) Do you love soft toys ?
- Yeah..of coz I do[:
48) Do you think you are gay/lesbian ?
- errr..LOL! NO. I'm straight.
49) Have you ever entered the girl/boy's toilet ?
- yeah duh.
50) Who do you wish to be chatting with you now ?
- *ahem*
51) Are you bored now ?
- Not really.
52) Are you blur ?
- Yeah, sometimes..heez.
53) If you can have your hair dyed , what colour do you wan ?
- ermm.. anything that suits me[:
54) Do you wear specs ?
- nuhh..
55) What is your shirt colour now ?
- Black.
56) What brand of school bag you use ?
- Dickies.
57) Have you bathed ?
- yeahh ..duh.. I dun wanna stink. Unlike you.
.
58) How many people are there in your family ?
- 3 including me.
59) What is your full name ?
- Nurul Amira Binte Amzah :D
60) Lock yourself in the room or cut yourself with penknife ?
- None. I'm not an emo freak.
61) How much of % do you give the boy you are in love with ?
- for me to know and for you to find out *winks*
62) Do you misses your ex ?
- now no[:
63) Are you scared of losing the most precious things ?
- isn't it obvious? of coz luh!
64) What is the blog url of the person you are in love with ?
- I don't think he have a blog? LOL.
65) Do you hate him/her ?
- No larhh.. so contradicting ehs.
66) Do you wish your mother was hugging you now ?
- Not really.. Mayb when I'm sad or need a hug.
67) Are you sitting or standing now ?
- Sitting obviously.
68) Have you eaten ?
- Yeahh. Will die if I don't eat.
69) How many person you blocked in your MSN ?
- a few... I can't remember how many.
70) If your idol come to the Country you are in now , what will you do ?
- Go for the shows uh! If I could afford -.-
71) If you get to shake hand with your idol , what will you do ?
- ermm..just shake uh? and request for a pic taken wif her and if possible an autograph too[:
72) Do you have a pet last time or now ?
- Now. My hamsters!
73) Who is the last person you chatted with in MSN ?
- Saleha and Kulvin.
74) How many people get beaten by you before ?
- ermm.. Idk?
75) If your boyfriend/girlfriend dun love you anymore , what will you do ?
- Go our separate ways.
76) You won a car , what will you do with it ?
- LOL. I don't have a license yet. So I guess sell it away?
77) If your boyfriend/girlfriend cannot live more than 1 week , what will you do ?
- Spend that one week with him[:
78) If you fall down , will you stand up on your own or ask people to help you ?
- If I could stand up on my own I would. If not HELP!
79) How many TV(s) do you have ?
- 2 excluding the portable one.
80) If this is your first date , what will you wear ?
- Something cute. Or atleast nice? And that depends uh.
81) What is your email address ?
- ladyvendetta.x@hotmail.com , yeahh.. so unlike me.
82) Who do you think annoys you the most ?
- ermm... can't think of anyone atm.
83) What school are you in now ?
- Queensway Sec! The purple skirt and white pants/shorts sch[:
84) Do you like your form teacher ?
- Yeahh.. they are nice.. Mind you, I have 2 form teachers.
85) In school , who are you most scared of ?
- lol..no one. [:
86) Which instrument do you wish to have in your house ?
- Piano.
87) During weekends , what will you do ?
- Slack if I have no plans.
88) Do you prefer fever or flu ?
- flu.
89) Do you prefer laptop or desktop ?
- Idk. Laptop uh? easier to bring around.
90) What colour of specs are you wearing ?
- I don't wear specs.
91) What fruits do you like the most ?
- Grapes.
92) What is your mobile phone number ?
-96****45
93) Do you prefer IPhone or normal mobile phone ?
- idk? nvr used an IPhone before.
94) If your pants drop at a very crowded place , what will you do ?
-OMG.. put it back on and run away!
95) Are you scared of chili ?
- errr lol? whatever for?
96) Are you wearing any accessories now ?
- Nope..going simple :D
97) Do you like rainbow ?
- OMG yeah! of coz.. it makes me feel happy for some reasons.
98) What subject you love most ?
- history.. it's like a story telling session man [: (although more details uh)
99) If you were to present infront of the person you are in love with and the whole school , what will you do ?
- ermm.. try to keep my composure..
100) Which do you prefer cute/chio/handsome boys/girls ?
- no particular preference.. it all dpends[:
Specially done for MS KULVIN KAUR [: