09 April 2009 // 7:20 PM
♣ LALALALA :]
I'm just in an awesome mood today.
*grins*
Saw him receiving prize[:
Wanted to msg him yesterday actually.
Just to congratulate him.
But you know what?
It's ok.
(Due to some typical reasons, nothing serious actually.)
He ran friggin fast during the actual day, faster compared to the sports heats(i think).
And tbh, I was more like cheering for him rather than my own house.
(Shame on me)
Anyway that's not the only event he took part in.
And he got prizes for both events.
Pretty good huh?
:D
.
.
.
For sports day duty, I was in-charged of pegasus for the first shift.
Pretty boring uh.
Nothing much to do.
We are just suppose to ensure that there's no riots.
lol.
Saw some "toot-face" running but sadly he didn't make it.
BOOZ to him.
Too bad you can't run as fast as him..
(inserts jeering)
.
.
.
Today we also had the AEM course again.
It is as pathetic as ever.
Most of the NA people didn't turn up.
Except 1 I think.
By the time Crystal,me and Xin En arrived, there's only 5 people.
Yes, INCLUDING us.
That's how pathetic it is.
And by 3.10pm it's still the 5 of us.
Until about 3.30pm or something.
I guess, no offence, the course is as boring as ever.
I think that I've mentioned this before, but I don't think that there's any
chance that I will be taking this course for my poly course
( if I get the chance to get in poly)
And after the whole thing, I walked home.
Pretty coolz.
All the way from Dover MRT to my house.
.
.
.
Yays!
Tomorrow is good Friday= No school!
HAPPY HAPPY.
A 3-day weekend.
Finally.
I was hoping for a 4-day, oh well.
Anyway, today the sepak takraw guys are taking part in the national finals.
I think it's against woodlands sec?
Hope that they win.
Curious.
I wonder if they managed.
Let's see what's the outcome on monday.
.
.
.
p.s unicorn came in third this year. LOL.
But if I'm not wrong we are the girls' Champion?
p.p.s Why did you touch my shoulder? EW.