And I will try.. To fix you.

03 April 2009 // 8:57 PM
♣ Happy-happy-sad

Yesterday was like s super freaking happy day for me.
He msged me and explain everything.
I was super surprised at first.
It wasn't something that I had expected.
It's cool actually.
But it's sad the fact that we can't go on because of his friend :[
How loyal.
Sighs, so must wait for your friend to get a gf first then will think of the next move.
God knows how many millennium he would take.
LOL.
Knowing the fact that you might actually like me too is awesome.
But sadly it was snatched mercilessly today when some friend of his
told me that they know that last time he also like another gal.
Is it still true?
Boo hooz.
Why why why?
Urghhh.
I wanna know the truth B.A.D.L.Y
But idk hw to bring it up.
Should I msg you?
Will it look like I'm too desperate?
Coz I'm so not..
Duh -.-
Not that despo anyway.
.
.
.
Urghhh..
Dnt AEM sucks.
It's so friggin boring.
I think I'm giving up on it.
It's not like as if I would take that for my poly course.
NO way man.
I can't sit there for dunno hw many flipping semesters
creating some friggin model using some software.
I would be dead even before the prototype is done.
Seriously.
This is not what I expected.
I thought it would be so much fun and interesting than this.
I dread every Thursday when we have to go for the course.
Not to mention that I'm the most hopeless at handling the software -.-
But that's not the point.
The point is I wanna quit.
But I would need to pay back the subsidised amount, and
that would be friggin $300 plus which I could not afford to raise on my own,
on account of all my spendings.
Sighs.
Whatever.
8 more sessions to go(I think).
.
.
.
Coordinate Geometry is friggin killing me.
Urghh
I hate that flipping chapter, coz I don't get a shit about it.
I'm still clueless about it although the chapter had officially ended today.
And I'm really falling back on my chemistry.
With all the cations and anions, plus the flipping bondings and chemical formulas.
My brain is gonna friggin explode.
I'm so not a science person man.
I guess it's coz my interest is not there?
hmmm.. idk.
But have interest or not.
I have to pass science.
It's important to pass ya know.
And obv I don't wanna flunk science during my o's
That's like the worse that could happen.
Sighs.
]:

p.s boo hooz i'm still sad over the fact that u might actually like another gal.
sod it.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.