And I will try.. To fix you.

30 April 2009 // 6:29 PM
♣ Exams!

Today's the start of the MYE.
And it's also the CAD test for the D and T AEM at Singapore poly.
Urghh..
Didn't manage to complete one of my models.
Well whatever, let's hope that I would atleast pass the test.
TBH, I'm ok with whatever paper that's coming my way EXCEPT
for Science and Maths.
My 2 "best" subjects everr.
Sighs.
Currently, all I feel like doing now is sleep.
But I can't do that now.
There's loads that I wanna tell but idk where to start.
But to that certain someone.
You might be thinking right now, that everything is my fault.
But get this straight.
I'm just doing what you did to me initially.
SO don't think that everything is everyone's fault except for yours.
You're not perfect.
You're best at blaming others and I hope that one day you would
wake up and realise your mistakes.
I'm just sick of your accusations and backstabbing.
Geez..
Do you really think that I would not find out bout it sooner or later?
I trusted you but you broke my trust all the time.
You called me a ____ last year but all I did was cry on the phone when the person told me that you said that...
Coz why?
I don't think that you would ever said that of me.
But now, you can say whatever you want.
You don't matter to me anymore.
And I will not get hurt by your words anymore.
Toodlez..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.