And I will try.. To fix you.

05 April 2009 // 6:35 PM
♣ Annoying

It just irritates me when people who are mad at something
That is COMPLETELY(keyword) unrelated to me,
Vents their anger at me in a fit of rage.
It is so unfair.
Coz I didn't do anything to you.
In fact I don't disturb your life and you're treating me like some criminal,
Who's guilty of making your life difficult.
This refers to no one in particular.
Could be her, could be him, could be you, could also be mothers.
-.-
Anyway, today madrassah was fun.
The teacher is really funny.
He keeps on craking jokes and the whole class laughed like crazy.
The relief teachers are ALWAYS funny.
Unlike our teacher.
She just assigns work and does things in a way that looks like
everything we do is ridiculous.
And she is hardly lively or funny.
*
*
*
Yesterday he called me.
But I didn't answer.
LOL.
Typical.
So I msged him back, "y did u call or did you press the wrong no. again?"
He was like no, he needed cash urgently and is it possible if I transfer him about
12 bucks.
I was like lol.
I don't have my bank card with me. I was out at that time.
It's such a pity luh.
I think I'm gonna msg him later tonight and ask him if he still needs it.
I could pass it to him tomorrow.
I don't mind sacrificing my allowance [:

p.s Gotta get started with my malay friggin project. urrgghh.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.