OMG. I'm eating alot lately. It's like to compensate on everything that I've missed over the pass 3 mths. LOL. And I'm especially craving chocolates. Anyway whatever as long as I'm not more that 47kg I'm cool. MAXIMUM 48kg. If 50kg. I can go jump down, coz I don't deserve to eat anymore. Anyway, today I've made shepherd's pie. I'm so happy that it turned out awesome! Even my parents agreed. And I made it from scratch. YAY! Cooking is so much fun. I'm gonna cook some more later. I guess, I will be making omelette with chicken bacon and cheese. YUM. Maybe with some fries. Heez. When grocery shopping just now and bought all the junks. * * * Today, unfortunately my COMPUTER mouse died. Wanted to purchased it downstairs, since there's a computer shop. But it's closed! WTH. When you need something urgently, this will always happen. Idk why. It's just natural. So, mum decided to bring me to IMM instead. In the end, I got this mouse.
Cute rite? [:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.