Weekends. Can be SERIOUSLY boring I tell u. Besides visiting my grandaunt today, there's nothing else to do. BUT I'm not looking forward to Monday. Cos it's even week. That means Friday I have to do announcements. And not to mention that it's also the starting of common tests. But if you minus the announcements and common tests, I would so LOVE to go to school. Hees. I guess some people should know why. [;
p.s my dad seems to be in a pleasant mood today. coz he bought food and some other stuffs. He usually does that without being told, when he's in a good mood. LOL. RANDOMZ, I know.
p.p.s Save your sorry for whoever that cares. I'm not interested. If you can do it without considering my feelings, why care about it now? So you think by saying sorry a million times and offering me chocolates can help? Oh please. Get this straight. I hate possessive people. And you don't own me. I have the right to do what ever I want.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.