Sighs. Common tests are so near. And I'm worried. I mean if I fail more than 2 subjects,I have to stay back every single day. For study sessions after the school. I mean who wants to stay back for that? Anyway, school's been really boring. Really. All I feel like doing is get out and do something. Just that I don't know what. Sadly as well, yesterday I didn't go for Malay Dance. I guess it's like 3 practices in a row? But I have excuse for skipping it yesterday,OK? Not anyhow for the fun of it. I have a terrible flu and headache. And the previous week, the prefects had meeting with Mr Chua. Forgive me Munirah ]: . . . Nowadays, Ever since I've reached my first small victory, I have problems eating peacefully. Serious. Every single bite I take is like filled with guilt and horror that I might gain weight. I know I know. But I can't help it. I mean, I kinda have a phobia about gaining weight(if that is what you guys call it). I can't EMPHASIZE how much I don't want to be like last time. Anyway, 20 more pounds to go till I can call it a very successful achievement[:
p.s and you know what's irritating? People thinking that my off-white converse shoes are yellow -.- Hello? Don't tell me you don't know the difference.
Perfection<3
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.