22 March 2009 // 1:49 PM
♣ This holiday[:

That baby above is my new MP3,yeah!
I so love love love it.
It's so tiny and it has awesome functions.
You can watch videos,record,radio,photos and hear music of coz.
It's officially 1 week and 1 day old( mum bought it on the 14th).
My biggest fear about that small thing is, I might drop it.
I hope that it won't happen.
But you know, in the long run.
.
.
.
Anyway, went jogging with saleha on Tuesday, it was SUPER I tell you.
She is so crazy(the usual) *roll eyes*
We went to the stadium like super early and there's loads of people there already.
I was quite surprised actually.
I thought people are lazy to exercise -.-
hmmpph.
You should see how this people do their workout I tell you.
It's like free comedy show.
WE were like mocking them luhhs.
I know, it's mean, but what can I say.
We had a good laugh over that.
Left the stadium at around 8 am( I think).
And headed to Clementi Mac
Saleha was so obsessed about people staring at me(LOL!)
There was this female angmoh, and she pushed me towards her direction,
just to see if she would look at me-.-
AND she also made me walk infront of those Mcdelivery guys.
IT was EMBARRASSING.
GEEZ.
Saleha bought the meal while waiting for Crystal and she like gobbled
down 2 extra hashbrowns.
I'm like, where's your hashbrown?
They were there just now.
And she's like. I've eaten it.
!!!!
For someone who has a skinny bod, you sure eat fast.
Saleha did some free entertainment while waiting for crystal
She's like pointing towards her boobs and going " I know you want it"
And singing to Don't Cha.
She's crazy over PCD.
I bet the people staring at her thought that she's a lunatic(no offense).
Crystal came and we(crystal and me) bought food.
After eating, we decided to walk to my house.
Did alot of crazy things at my house.
By right, the plan was, Saleha was to sit at a corner or something and read book,
while crystal do elearn and I do my homework.
But it's a flop.
Saleha started hunting for my baby pictures and we ransacked the cupboard.
Then, she straightened Crystal's hair.
I straightened her's after that.
We ate lunch.
We had pillowfight.
It was FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN.
I got bashed, Saleha got bashed.
I look like a caveman.
Crystal didnt got bashed coz she's afraid that it might ruin her hair.
(And she will look like a caveman as well)
Then, saleha's effort in straightening her hair for the past 1 hour would be wasted.
OH well, she's excused.
But she did join in to bash-the-others part.
.
.
.
On wednesday, went out again.
Well coz it's Titus birthday.
LOLS.
I made cookies for him, hope that it's nice luhhs.
It was kinda rushed.
I'm at a dead end of what to give him for his bday
so, I decided, since he like cookies so much,
I will just make it for him.
AND I mean REALLY made it for him.
WITHOUT help from anyone, except you know to get the ingredients[:
Went home real late like at 11 plus.
But it's awesome.
Now I know why people like to go out at night, the weather is so fantastic,
that you don't really feel like goin home.
.
.
.
Yesterday, you finally did the prank call.
It was damn FUN.
OMG.
Saleha you're such a daring beetch.
Hahahaz
And yeah, they all sound the same.
Told ya.
SO typical
.
.
.
It's Sunday and I've not completed my homework.
Well done me.
I am so not looking forward to school.
Morning duty.PE.Recess duty.CCA.Homework.Tired
loooooonnnnggg post.