And I will try.. To fix you.

27 March 2009 // 9:06 PM
♣ Rehersals.Ballerinas

YEAH..it's Friday, finally.
(I know, I always say that)
But really... I don't wanna go anywhere else but my bed.
No one is gonna threaten me about failing tests/exams.
No one will scold me. No one will force me to do PE.
No one can do anything that I dislike to me[:
It's like a sanctuary.
(randomz)
Anyways, enough about my bed.
Today, the prize winners had their rehearsals.
And omg, Mr C. is so retarded. He kept emphasizing that, we must step on the cross
marked on the floor move one step forward, stretch your hands(left hand on top
of the right hand-it seems like as if you're begging!-),shake hands, say"thank you mdm/sir"
move a step back, and walk away.
LOL seriously.
Who's gonna care?
Just take the present politely, say thank you and walk.
Simple rite? Why make it so complicated?
Geez. I wonder.
Me, Shirley and Yuxi skipped the rest of the rehearsals.
We only practiced the prize presentation once and then,we sneaked out.
(couldn't stand it much longer-what a bore!-)
Thankfully no one stopped us.
Later, me and Yuxi went to Tiong Bahru plaza and I went to Precious Thots to get
the card thingy, while she go and eat.
It's pretty nice of her.
Thankfully she can come and accompany me.
*
*
*
I'm currently obsessed about ballerinas.
I don't know bout you guys though.
But they are just so poised and elegant.
I mean seriously.
Isn't that cool?
Especially those Prima Ballerinas Assoluta.
It's an honour man.
And so far, there's only FOUR of them.
(FOUR out of the WHOLE lot!!)
I'm gonna do more research.
It's just so fascinating.
`peace bellas[:





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.