Gladly the common tests are over. But I'm kinda worried about my results, especially science. I guess you guys should know why. . . . The health check was blah. LOL. Coz firstly, one of the nurses thought that I looked underweight -.-" Then, I have to take my weight. And they were like, "ok, you're underweight, but quite acceptable" So they just bracket the thing borderline underweight. Geez. And they ask a couple of questions and done. oh yeah, and I'm 1 cm short to 5'6! Damn damn Damn. . . . I so can't tolerate big mouths. I'm friggin serious. I mean if you are the usual ones, I wouldn't be so surprised But "you"?? WTH. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Like it never happen to you before -.-" I'm not gonna talk to you ever man. You can call(like you did today) but I'm not gonna entertain. I thought that you were different. But you're just like the rest of them. Sucker.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.