oh damn it. What should I say? I need to think and fast. But I wanna c how you look like first. Curious lehhs. LOL Typical amira. . . . Anyway later today, my mum is planning to go out and buy a new fan. Coz my old fan lost the battle with it's broken head and needs to be replaced. My mum wanted to get a new radio too, which I think is so unnecessary uh. I mean the radio is perfectly fine what. Isn't it better if she gets a more expensive but long lasting fan rather than those cheap ones with heads that are easily breakable. Sighs. I better get some sleep. Yawn~~
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.