And I will try.. To fix you.

20 February 2009 // 10:45 PM
♣ She's a harlot.

Oh my gawd.
she's so irritating.
And apparently she's the only teacher that calls me nurul.
-______________-
I would trade everything that I have(excluding some stuffs of coz) to have her out of my way
Geez, she thinks she calls me infront of the class I'm gonna be scared uh?
And like as if I would feel embarassed?
Please luh.
I've met arses like her before.
She's bloody biased.
I hope her whole head goes bald.
so that she would stop wearing the stupid headband that she's always wearing
Just to cover that bald patch on her head.
Like as if we don't know.
She don't deserve any respect.
.
.
.
Cross county today was pretty fun, slacked a lot.
After cross country, Sonaal, Ashwini,Liyana,Serinna and me went to Jurong Point.
I've spend alot luh.
And I still need to save money for contacts.
Fantastic.
And I'm suppose to meet my 'fren' after that.
But he can't make it.
LOL..
Which is a relief uh.
Coz I was thinking of ways to escape.
HAHAZ.
[:

p.s GOOOO unicorn! Girls and Overall champion! Woots :D





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.