And I will try.. To fix you.

16 February 2009 // 6:40 PM
♣ RANDOM

SEC 3 camp!
Was pretty fun.
Had to play a couple of the high elements,like rock climbing,
the balancing thingy(don't know what it's called) but I think flying fox
is definitely the most fun of all[:
At first, it felt like as if you are jumping straight down.
But when the thing starts to move.
It's like darn fun.
It feels like as if you're flying.
:D
Kayaking was really damn fun too but my hand is freaking pain after that.
And 1.The water is damn dirty
2.Not to mention it stinks too
3.It's friggin cold
Plus dead fishes around.What could be worst?
Buuuuuuuttttttttt still it was FUN.
Campfire was awesome.
Everyone was pretty high. Hahaz.
And for the performance, my class girls, did the dance(honestly screwed), the
guys did the banana dance and we all joined and sang the chorus part of I'm yours.
Hahaz..
Well it's not that bad.
The last day was urggghh!
We have to clean toilet lehhs
And one of the toilets gave a HUGE problem.
Yucks, you don't even wanna know bout it.
Involves shit and LOTS of dirty water.
.
.
.
NEW fone!
Like finally I get to change fone.
MY previous phone had gone bonkers -.-"
Sighs.
Well,maybe it's because I didn't take good care of it.
opps.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.