And I will try.. To fix you.

07 February 2009 // 10:07 AM
♣ looooooooooooonnnngggg post

It's been such a long time since I last posted anything.
Oppsss..
Have been friggin busy seriously.
Lots been going on lately.
LOL.
Anyway before anything, wanna thank EVERYONE who wished me on my bday.
You guys are so sweet.
Plus all the people who gave pressies :D
Totally appreciate it.
Officially fifteen.
But I don't see any differences from when I was 14.
Yeah, life is so sucky.
But whatever luh, who even cares.
Sec 3 camp is coming soon.
WOOHOO..
Kinda excited, I mean 3 days of no studying, and I will get to skip my Friday announcements.
AWESOME.
But the sad thing is, can't even bring handphones, mp3 and those shitz.
Geezzz..how how how?
I can't survive without my fone and mp3.
I MUST think of something.
Yesterday, me and Shirley went to Queensway shopping Centre to get some of the camp stuffs.
Major shopping.
It started with just checking out the prices and going.."sighs, cant afford it." " My mum will so never buy it for me"
But got tired of it, decided to call my mum down and get those stuffs for me[:
I think, I kinda spent $126 or smth.
Coz I need to get a shoe bag, shorts,track pants and new pair of shoes.
I saw this super nice converse shoes.
But sadly it was the last pair and it's in size 4
If only it was a size bigger I could wear it.
And there's this other one, it has big shoelaces.
Super cute but sadly, the price is $65.90 and my mum said that if I wanna get that one,
I can't buy the shoe bag.
Decided to sacrifice it for the off-white converse shoes instead which cost $59.90.
Oh well.. It's good enough :D

p.s Can't they just sttoooppp? GEEZ. Thank god I had headphones. At times like this, it really helps. Just BLAST it.

p.p.s Having 2 blogs is just harder. Can't bring myself to abandon my soon to be 4 years blogger.
SO I'm gonna have to abandon lj, till I have time to update it.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.