24 February 2009 // 4:43 PM
♣ LOLOLOL

Some people are just born lucky.
Or did they do something to be like that?
I'm still wondering how does all this models stay so slim.
And TALL.
It's really interesting.
I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian.
Ok, this is so random.
I still remember that I wanted to be a vegetarian, 2 years ago or something.
But it lasted for only about a week.
Sad, I know.
This is gonna be tough.
I mean, I can't eat filet-o-fish, mcspicy,zinger,LJS's combo 1 and other
non-veggie stuffs anymore.
That means, hello oats, hi spinach and apples.
Hmmmm...you know what? Let me think about it first.
But if it'll make me as skinny as that model, why not?
But you should know me by now.
How long could this last?
.
.
.

You know what?
Some guys are just downright ba*t*rds.
LOL
I mean no offense.
How the hell could you ask me for stead just by knowing me for one day?
-________-
Like *@!@#*
Don't tell me you're like so despo?
At the very least be friends first luhh..
Geez
.
.
.
.
Today was fine.
History was first. Damn worried that Miss Teo will ask the prefects to do the
Russia presentation, it's so-called for the opening of the chapter.
But thankfully, she didn't.
Coz nobody did anything.
We are suppose to do a powerpoint but I did it on microsoft word.
LOL. I know I know.
And of course physics.
Sighs.
I just hate hate hate hate hate hate it.