Sighs. Im feeling super low This pass few days, and I don't even know why. LOL Anyway, it's CNY celebration today in school. There's nothing much though. Some of the performance seems pretty funny. HEHS. You don't even wanna know why. And you know what's the irritating thing? She or whoever broke the fan and she said that I did it. LIKE,WTH? Oh, and I'm lazy to update my livejournal anymore. Seriously. SO maybe it shall be abandoned. Having 2 blogs is tough.
p.s he says he have my malay wksheet? how did he get it? LOL. Weird. p.p.s This song is SUPPERRR long ago like in 2004? But I wanna dedicate it to someone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwf2qt6BJAQ
I'm still waitin~
`peace
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.