Aww..man.. let me see, I used to like this guy alot And when he asked for stead, I ought to be jumping for joy right? NOOOOOOOOOOO Coz I've realise that, I've never met him, I don't even know what is he like But at the same time..There's this guy He's great and everything but I don't think he knows that I'm alive Ermmm..ok maybe he does But I guess he will only treat me as a friend What else is new? And there is no way that I wanna confess to him SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO..im gonna wait in silence[: It will never work, but I guess it will save me all the trouble imagine if I go tell him It'll be awkward luhh next time Trust me, I won't be able to face him
That's what life, you like that guy, he doesn't like you
Went out with Sonaal, went out with Habibah too Can't wait for Friday[: But so not looking forward to prefect meeting -_-"
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.