Have you heard of mood boards? They are really awesome luh.. I mean, since I enjoy cutting stuffs and decorations. All you need is like a pin up board, some pins(duh) and some newspaper or mags cuttings Up to you. And basically, you just decorate it the way you want ;D It's really fun luh and it's a great way to pass time. Well, in other words kill time/waste time etc. Since I have nothing to do today, I've decided to go for some picture hunt And cut those that I like. It didn't really take much time to decorate the board, I mean, it pretty much depends on your speed. Anyway, this is the result ;D
I mean, it's obviously not the best luh and still can be improved. But it's pretty close :p
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.