Haven't been doing much lately, Just slacking around People are telling me to get a job But gawd knows what job I wanna get Some of the jobs that my friends suggested Are so unappealing, oh yes, I'm choosy Coz life had thought me, if you are choosing something Out of impulse or bcoz someone thinks that it's good for you, You are bound to hate it, sooner or later, trust me It happened Anyway, I'm just thinking about the past You know and I'm kinda wondering What actually caused it? It was so awesome luh You were the first person I ever talked to till late night And I always, wait for your calls and sms-es Which is a real shallow luh, I admit -.- But you are the best thing that ever happened to me (kinda,maybe,IDK) Frankly I don't understand how we drifted apart? It never really did ended. You just left without a word But I know, it all happened during the last part of June holidays If, I know it would turn out this way, I would rather go to school every single day D: But is it officially over? `Maybe it is
p.s I still have this teeny small hope That one day, you will come back to me
Lame right Amira? Why are you so lame? Get over it man. `geezz
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.