14 November 2008 // 11:25 PM
♣ fun.ouch
Today was pretty fun[:
Anyway, just wanna say luh
Isman is an awesome shopper luh
He knows where to get nice stuffs at affordable prices
Like seriously,
Anyway, went to meet Kulvin at Subway in United square with Titus after that
(We came all the way from Bugis)
Coz Fazlee n Isman need to get home
I even bought subway cookies from Kulvin
I can't believe she is serving me!
And and..what kinda cashier are you uh?
Grab the money from me some more!
LOL
After that, we went to Square 2 for ayam penyet
Thank god, Titus belanja me a happy soda, and kinda paid a little
For the ayam penyet meal
So got home in a crowded 105 bus
And walked all the way home
After settling down
[change clothes, watch tv, eat subway cookies, play with hamster]
I decided to do something about my hair
Inspired by 'someone'
So, I've tried a few new hairstyles
Anyway, I finally found a nice one
And so, I've decided to took a pic of it
But without knowing, my hand touched my burning hot hair straightener
OOOOOOOOuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's effing pain ok?
And I think it kinda left a scar, I hope not permanent thought
But luckily it was at the side luh, and it's just a line
If it's HUGE and at the front
My chances of making it to SIA would be seriously crippled ]':
Anyway here it is:


(the happy me minutes before the burning incident ]: )
p.s No offense to Titus but his new golden hair looks ridiculous. LOL
Great example of 'five feet trash'
;D
`Peace out golden monkeys