Today, went to IMM with mum (My mum bought me a new hair straightener!! YAY!) And Clementi Central Need to return the rented DVD I borrowed, the exorcism of Emily Rose Pretty good luhh.. interesting, but not as scary as I thought But errmmm.. I NEVER want that to happen to me It's just so depressing.. Anyway, wanted to go alter my skirt as well But Kulvin suggested going Queensway shopping centre and alter it instead of my place, of course I don't mind luh! I mean can check out someone's dad shop also ..haha ;D
Since I'm so bored, I've decided to try the recipe which Saleha gave me It's pretty good! And its' really fast ;D Try it out: http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-in-5-minutes
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.