Sighs. By right, I'm not suppose to eat I'm suppose to control myself But hell no, I'm eating like there's no tomorrow(atleast I think so) And that just pisses me off The fact that I have no self control -_-" And as the result of that I have to puke my stomach out I can assure you that it is not a great thing to do But I don't have a choice, either starve or puke Urggghhh.. I've learn this new way to puke, and it works for me Coz sometimes,despite trying hard to puke, I still failed So, it's good that you be a little patient and keep waiting Keep doing the same thing that you are doing (involving the finger down your throat and breathe!) And soon, you will puke! Unlike last time, when I was so impatient When I tried and failed, I stopped Now that, I know the way, I will do it Anyway, it's not as bad as the first time I tried
Mia is the best <3
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.