To kulvin: I would like to say lots of thanks to you You've gotten into trouble with him because of me Even if you don't mind I don't want you to get a bad name Or any problems to surface between you and him Anyway I wanna apologize for getting you in this mess I hope that you will forgive me :[
Today kinda suck to the max luh *It was alright during the start until some selfish people just ruin it I don't even know who is telling the truth and who is not? oh just forget it But for those people out there I am who I am I live my life the way it is So I guess you should just shut your mouth And no misunderstandings will occur Have you ever heard of the phrase "sometimes the best remark is silence"? If you don't then, now you do Get it in your head
`oh my, what a headache
(Nagging + problems) X 24/7 = having a blast[:
`And yes I'm being sarcastic
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.