Ouhkkaayyy So after much consideration, I have decided to keep one of my posts in the drafts LOL Anyway, I'm just glad that there's someone who's always there for me I am just glad that I've met you I guess if I never did walk past you the other day I might never know the kind of person you are Anyway, thanks for all the advice and encouragements Love you to the max[:
Same goes for my sisters as well, I could never live without you guys Thanks for being there as well, although sometimes we fight, we disagree I hope we will always be together..
`peace
Anyway, I've accomplished something today! I was just trying it out and it really worked! You know what? I'm gonna do that once a day Everyday, after I eat Until I reach my desirable weight I'm not obsessed, just desperate(to lose weight) [: Oh gawd, I'm hungry from all the puking Sighs. But it's a sign of willpower if I can withstand it
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.