Today kinda had an interesting lesson for post exams About self-esteem and winning relationships But generally today had been really shitty for me, despite all the 'think positively' and 'look at things from a different angle'
Sad thing no 1. Is I'm bored and I don't know what to do
Sad thing no 2. K* and Z* saw me with F* and they will obviously think that he is the sec 5 guy luh!
Sad thing no 3. About the "thing" sighs -_-
Sad thing no 4. I've failed __ subject/s (not important for you to know)
Anyway for next year, I guess I will be going to 301 because I want to take POA as for the other elective, I'm not so sure, maybe D n T or art or F n N? I can't seem to decide But one of my friend told me that I've got potential to go to 302, so why waste? But that class is like pure humanities? So yea.. Anyway idc if people say that 301 is not a good class Coz anyway, it's the interest that matters and not the class After all we are taking the same O'levels paper and it's just the subjects that are different oh please let me pass,let me pass,don't retain me,or drop me,please oh please
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.