And I will try.. To fix you.

20 October 2008 // 6:53 PM
♣ Oh just skip this post

Sometimes, I just feel so down,
And I don't even know why
I don't even know what I want or
What I'm upset about..
Weird isn't it?

Sometimes I wonder are we even that close?
Or what do you treat me for?
Are you joking or are you being serious?
Whatever it is, sometimes your words hurt
And I don't know if you realize it or not?
I thought that you were the best friend that I ever had
But as times goes by
It seems like nothing I do is ever good enough for you..
People told me to take care of you and stuffs but do they know
That you have more than enough close/good/best friends out there for you
`please I'm not jealous even if you want to have a million best friends
But can't you tell that I don't like the way that you are treating me at times?
I'm not saying that you are bad.. but sometimes I'm just clueless about your
attitude towards me. Do you treat me that way because you thought that
we are close enough and that I would understand why you acted that way?
Or do really do it because you meant it or what?
sighs.

I don't refer to anyone in particular.. If you think that it's you than suit yourself
I certainly won't stop you if you wanna think that way.

Tomorrow will suck to the max, I just have the feeling..
Please let me go to sec 3E next year, I will die if I don't make it
I know I brought it upon myself..
But don't I deserve any chances at all?
This year have been a pretty screwed up year from the start..

p.s To that guy, who do you take me for? Are you like effing kidding me?
Do you know that your attitude suck? You claim this,that,whatever
(not important for you people to know) but yet when you see me you
acted like strangers.. and let me tell you this.. I'm not convinced with your
sms-es etc. as long as you don't tell me face to face, I find it hard to believe you
Not trying to be mean, just saying what's on my mind

And yes I do feel better

Anyway, forget it, today we had this course about the wiring thingy
It was quite cool but I kinda hurt myself in the process
oh goodness me, now I know that crafts is never an easy thing to do
It takes lots of effort and time as well.. and as for the second course the coach
is a little weird..lol
Seriously, kept picking on me and seeing if I'm paying attention or not,
which is kinda scary

And he was like saying? don't disturb her, she's mine..LOL.. I know luh..
in a joking way.. haha..
I'm quite happy today as well, tee hee,
especially after what he(NOT the coach,PLEASE!) said [:
And we saw a a really HOT guy at Mac..haha..Crystal and me just
couldn't stop talking about him, like seriously. I think he appeared on
advertisements and tv shows.. :D

This life is so unpredictable with loads of ups and downs





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.