And I will try.. To fix you.

11 October 2008 // 9:50 PM
♣ It's not fair, Hush up for once

Sometimes it's not fair
Everything seems to be my fault
If I'm stubborn or whatever,
My attitude is always not like you
It's always others that I follow
When I'm quiet, I'm just unhappy with you
When I tell you about things
Sometimes you will even say why must I care so much
Isn't it better if i ignore?
Do you know that ignoring is just like running away from the problem?
Don't you think I should just solve it?
Well even if I shouldn't..
Can't you just listen to me?
You even used the things against me..
You are great, you are always there for me
But sometimes
Your words are very hurtful..
Why is it always me that hurt you?
Don't you ever think that you hurt me too?
You accused me of things
You just spoke your thoughts so straight forwardly
Without thinking what i might feel
How could you even think that I thought that you are stupid?
And it's not that I think I'm all grown up and mature..
I just want to have my own life
But that doesn't mean that you are not part of it
Sighs
I'm such a nuisance
Don't know what's my purpose for living sometimes
Maybe I should die..
OK maybe not until I fulfill my 1st wish
]:

OMG..sometimes i wish she could just tone down a little
As soon as the question is being popped up,
She just couldn't stop!
She will keep blurting like a bullet train or shall I say the speed of light?
And don't bring me into this matter!
Like I can't concentrate on my studies?
I'm very sad and I will keep thinking about it!
OMG how do you even know what I'm thinking about?
You don't right?
Goshh..it's embarrassing I tell you
Well, if you want to know that's life for me..
Real sick I tell you..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.