And I will try.. To fix you.

07 October 2008 // 4:59 PM
♣ Irritating,annoying

oh please
Just because I didn't attend school for miserable 2 days
Doesn't mean that I wanna play truant?
Until some people must demand for m.c
LOL
And if you wanna know the truth
why I kept telling you that I never bring the letter
Is because my mum still haven't write it yet OK?
And for your effing info i'm not irresponsible..
It's damn irritating when people say
You are a prefect uh? How could you be so irresponsible

And trying to threaten me that if I never give you any letter
By tomorrow, you are goin to record it in the database for playing truant?
What prove do you have?
Call my mum and ask luh
Dim-wit
And stop kpo-ing into other people's affair luh
Go mind your own business
Sighs





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.