Today is the 4 E and 5 N last day of school oh well.. Gonna miss those people Haha Anyway, today had my maths and literature exam Literature was quite alright wasn't that bad I hope that I could atleast get a B4 (please!) As for maths, let's just say forget it alright? I would be thankful that I would even pass in the first place Seriously Let's just say that my mathematical knowledge is like zilch -_-" I would be glad to get atleast a C5 And it would take a miracle to achieve an A1 For those pros(if you pass you're counted one) out there That are willing to help me, do inform me Your help would be greatly appreciated Well, do bare in mind that i'm hopeless So be prepared to rip your hair out from your head[: Anyway had loads of fun today..hahah But I'm still wondering what's up with the "interview" Care to tell me about it, anyone? Oh.. and I don't think my handwriting is even similar to anyone It's very original you know? [:
p.s SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all the MUSLIMS out there
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.