Yesterday was so fun ok? HAHA.. We went to alot of places for jalan raya Some of the places that we went to I don't even know the people! Serious.. I think the places that we went to are, Liana's, Wira's,Fazlee's and Isman's We went to other places also luh But I don't know their names `urrgghh embarrassing LOL Anyway despite all those fun, I'm kinda worried about my exam results Serious I guess, I didn't put in much effort.. Sod it.. Hope I will pass And next year I promise I will be consistent `errrmmm.. I hope I won't break that promise[:
p.s sorry for not going for your graduation today..haha was sick luh
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.