Ok.. Well, Gladly I've passed And I'm promoted to sec 3 Express.. COOL Anyway now my only worry is about the Malay results I wonder who will get the best in Malay thing this year? LOL..I'm obsessed about that.. Anyway, I know this is disturbing but isn't it cool being thin? Like reallyreally thin? I want to be just like that.. haha And I've found a great website: http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1081711 Anyway, I don't think I will be able to make it Coz I'm not really those that u call the discipline sort And veryvery strict with my diet but you know what? It doesn't hurt to try.. Oh gosh, when should I start uh? Tried puking just now, but nothing seems to come out, just tears, and water..LOL Next time I should puke straight away after eating Not after a few hours.. -_-" And btw, I so don't make the cut for anorexia I mean if u actually read the article u should know what I mean Anorexia is suppose to be a secret but I'm practically telling people Who are actually reading my blog.. But boo hoo.. I don't care..
Let me see, I'm 48-49kg now, prtactically 50kg..LOL And height's around 165cm I would LLOOVVEE to achieve 40kg(: Which me luck.. Oh and don't worry, I don't want to be so thin, Like a living skeleton, just thin enough for me to Be satisfied[:
`peace
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.